Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Presents

I got really creative today wrapping Christmas presents.  I like natural touches on everything.  These are really different from other presents that I've wrapped for Christmases past.  What special touches do you add when wrapping your presents?


My hydrangeas were beautiful all summer long.  We dried some of the blooms, as shown on this gift.  The blue and purple shades dried so well.  

This brown hydrangea was picked today straight off the plant.  The pine needles came from a tree planted 23 years ago.  This tree was our first Christmas tree the very first year of our marriage, and it has flourished in our yard.  

I was raised on a cotton farm.  I LOVE cotton! The brown paper wrapping suits the white bolls.  

I hope all of you have a very merry Christmas and a wonderful holiday season.

1 comment:

  1. These look so sweet! What a great idea! I usually go shopping every year after Christmas and stock up on wire ribbon. I always make my own ribbon bows for all my packages and hot glue them on. I like using the same colored wrapping paper; although, the color changes from year to year. Everyone loves the bows as much as the gift. They always have some use for them.

    ReplyDelete